|Place of Origin||Taiwan|
The EM120/200-EV Serial to Ethernet Evaluation board offers a convenient way of testing the and embedded modules. The board features the following components:
1. A socket for EM120 or EM200 installation.
2. a switching power regulator (12VDC-->5VDC, adaptor current rating must be no less than 500mA).
3. 10/100BaseT Ethernet Magnetics (EM120 and EM200 do not have built-in magnetics).
4. RS232 transceiver (supported signals are RX, TX, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR).
5. Setup button (connected to the line of EM120/EM200).
6. Two Ethernet LEDs and two status LEDs (connected to of EM120/200).
7. Five additional LEDs connected to lines of the EM120/EM200.
8. provides access to EM120/EM200's serial and general-purpose I/O pins (therefore, all I/O lines on this connector are of TTL type).
|Company Name:||Tibbo Technology Inc.|
|Street Address:||9F-3, No.31, Lane 169, Kang-Ning St,, Hsi-Chih, Taipei, Taiwan|
Other Products from this Supplier